From our own research and testing and the feedback from other users of BlephroClear we believe that BlephroClear is a gentle, healthy and non-irritating product for the skin and the cleaning of eyelids and eyelashes affected by blepharitis and demodex mites. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Every individual and their particular health condition is different so results cannot be guaranteed.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, and personal experience and should not be substituted for medical care.
- The producer of BlephroClear is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients please do not use the product. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.